Placement of our journal in the international scientometric databases, repositories and search engines
1. Index Copernicus - International scientometric base. (Index Copernicus Journals Master List). This website includes indexing, ranking and abstracting journals, and is a platform for scientific collaboration and joint research projects. (Page "Technology audit and production reserves" ICJML)
2. РИНЦ - international bibliographic database of scientific publications of scientists. For information on publications and citations of articles based on the database author uses analytical tools ScienceIndex (Link)
3. Ulrich's Periodicals Directory - subscription catalog of American publishing Bowker, is the largest database that describes the global flow of periodicals in all subject areas. (Link)
4. DRIVER - European meta-repository of scientific publication. All publications on projects funded by the EU, should be available in DRIVER. "Technology audit and production reserves" now meets this requirement. Publication in the "Technology audit and production reserves" will count authors in their reporting to the EU. More detailed information on publications can be found here (Link)
5. Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - search engine (Germany), which is one of the most powerful suppliers of actual data on the scientific publications of European scientists. More detailed information on publications can be found here
6. ResearchBib - an international multi-disciplinary database of scholarly journals, including a description of the log more than 5,400 publishers. (Link)
7. Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) – это директория, предлагающая свободный (бесплатный) доступ к свыше 1500 научных и академических журналов в электронном формате по всем направлениям. Цель директории состоит в продвижении и популяризация стремительно растущего количества научных журналов, доступных бесплатно через Интернет, а также в повышении роли международного движения “Журналы в открытом доступе” (Open Access Journals) и облегчении доступа к свободным электронным научным и исследовательским журналам. (Link)
8. WorldCat — the world's largest bibliographic database, with over 240 million records of all kinds of products for 470 languages. Base is created by joint efforts of more than 72 thousand libraries in 170 countries across the organization Online Computer Library Center. (Link)
9. EBSCO - aggregator of full-text publications. Includes 375 full-text databases, and more than 350,000 electronic books. (Link)
10. CrossRef is an association of scholarly publishers that develops shared infrastructure to support more effective scholarly communications. Our citation-linking network today covers over 68 million journal articles and other content items (books chapters, data, theses, technical reports) from thousands of scholarly and professional publishers around the globe (link)
11. Directory Indexing of International Research Journals - Citefactor is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals. The Directory indexing of journal aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use an appropriate quality control system, and it will not be limited to particular languages or subject areas. The aim of the Directory is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact. (Link)
12. Directory of of Research Joiunals Indexing (DRJI) - provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research. Directory of Research Journals Indexing is a free online service that helps you to find web resources for your articles and research. With millions of resources available on the Internet, it can be difficult to find useful material. We have reviewed and evaluated thousands of resources to help you choose key websites in your subject. Our indexed journals will be submitted to all social networks and world's top most indexing and they will be displayed on world's top electronic library. In short, all journals will reach all continents. Certificate of journal "Technology audit and production reserves" Link
13. Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI) is a full-text database of open-access scientific journals (Link).
14. Sherpa/Romeo is the base which save information about publisher copyright policies and self-archiving. Sherpa/Romeo is part of SHERPA Services based at the University of Nottingham. RoMEO has collaborative relationships with many international partners, who contribute time and effort to developing and maintaining the service (Link).
15. Open Access Articles is an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed articles information. The aim of Open Access Articles is to increase the visibility of open access scientific and scholarly journals, articles, thereby promoting their increased usage and impact (Link).
16. WorldWideScience.org is a global science gateway - accelerating scientific discovery and progress through a multilateral partnership to enable federated searching of national and international scientific databases and portals (Link).
17. JURN is a free online search tool for the finding and downloading of free full-text scholarly works (Link).
Placement of the journal in libraries of world